Thursday, July 16, 2009

The poor unattended blog....

*sigh* with all that's been going on, this poor blog is clearly feeling quite left out....
so..for a quick update:

- have been a self employed business woman now for nearly 3 weeks!
- it's scary, but...I feel so...happy.
- I had lunch with the girls I used to work with...and they all look so...drained..which only served to feed my happiness & energy levels - I never said I wasn't evil - and I don't mean that in a nasty way about them as they are wonderful girls, it just fed my happiness and energy levels because I realised what it had done to me and why I felt so good now.
- business is slowly growing. slowly now..but hey, it's spring in a few weeks... I LIVE FOR 1 SEPTEMBER
- I am nursing an injured bicep tendon courtesy of my entry into tough bloke challenge
- I am loving life at the moment and just off for a massage now

all is good with the world!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow the Tough Bloke Challenge sounds tough. I would love to hear more about it. How did you go apart from the injury...

I've just had a look on the webiste and hte obstacles look very mean.

Good to hear you are feeling happy

Kek said...

Good for you, Caroline!!

Just wait till Spring arrives. You might be sorry..... LOL

Unknown said...

Hi again! Thanks for popping in!

I'm doing my course through Fitnation. I'm starting tomorrow night!

Yay!