Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Root canal early and done...

Well, I would have liked to have gone another 2 weeks before getting it done, however, my tooth had other ideas. I'm not sure I would have lived for 2 more weeks with the pain. I was seriously ogling the pliers and scalpels that belong to my husband (the scalpels are for mockup artwork!).

I have never experienced that much pain in my entire life. I am quite good at ignoring pain, but when it feels as though every tooth in your head is going to explode from aching so much, it's very hard to ignore.

Luckily, the endodontist had a cancellation... even Panadeine forte was beginning to have little effect.

But, I digress... I had an entirely pain free experience as he drilled, filed, refilled. That has to be a world first for me. He was brilliant. and fast. He said it would take 45 minutes and it did.

I am in shock. It seriously has been the best ever dental experience of my life. (and believe me, there have been many...majority of which have been horrendous).

So... on to other things.

Biggest Loser... I know my approach wouldn't make great TV, but do they have to be so brutal to those poor people?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I agree Caroline. They seem too tough to people have only just started. It isn't a good way to make people make it part of their life. They aren't enjoying it, why keep doing it...

ms_attitude said...

hehe, and don't get me started on the calories...or lack thereof!!