Monday, January 28, 2008

Police & The baby grows up....

Well, what a fabulous extra long weekend I had... it started on Thursday night with a real blast from the past... we went to see Police. Now, I'm not really a great one for revisiting my past - generally what is past is past....and that includes the music I liked. HOWEVER.. I was so surprised and pleased that I went. It was fantastic.. they were fantastic. AND .. I knew all the words ;-)
..and Sting is still hot. :p



Now, on to my baby girl... over this weekend she had her first evening 'alone'. Then the next night, we stayed at friends. Then I took her up to the horse and she met a couple of new dogs (one of which I hate..he's evil...he's the only puppy I have met that his first introduction to me was him growling and launching at me... he truly has a nasty streak..but they persist with him nonetheless).





Anyhow..this is Jemima enjoying her time at the horse (in the dam)




She wasn't even really scared of the horses this time either (however, not sure that's a good thing... she needs to be a little 'respectful' of those hooves..





Then we came home and had to visit a friend's for a backyard bbq - and they insisted Jemima come too. She was on her best behaviour.



This weekend she has really 'matured', and she's maturing into one beautiful girl - her temperament is just outstanding. Even when she was sleeping at our friend's place, their little 16 month old daughter would go over and give her a kiss on the face, which woke Jemima up - and all Jemima did was simply wag her tail and lick in response. So cute.





Some more 'baby' photos:



Pool - 0 / Jemima - 1.



Someone decided it was the new tug toy. And sleeping with Snugglepuppy:













No comments: