Monday, June 08, 2009

the things you learn ..part 2

Aaah, so, my distance running career has been virtually non existent since my last running post...it's been pushed aside for training clients.
the other day I came across an older Ultrafit magazine and read an article about a guy who was using Cross Fit techniques to train people for half marathons - which I found quite interesting.. more particularly because..as you will see from my last run, it was dishearteningly short.

So... my group sessions do incorporate some similar aspects as Cross Fit - just Caroline's flavour added through it.

Anyhooooo I went for a run with a client... and we did 6.1km... no problemo.

I think that's the longest I've run in about ....30 or more years...
Go figure. Must be all that extra muscle. :p

No comments: