Thursday, May 08, 2008

What a perfect morning


Such a perfect morning this morning. Jemima and I headed down to the beach...
WOOF EVERYONE, WE'RE HERE :-)
Not a soul on the beach, we had it to ourselves for the first 20 minutes - just perfect to allow a rambunctious puppy some much needed energy burning activity (with no poor unsuspecting victims around). She raced across what she thought was wet sand to head to the water, and SPLASH! straight in a hole.
Laughter is the best way to start the day.
We're so lucky to live here...

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That photo is beautiful. What an amzing area you must live in...

ms_attitude said...

Hehe, yes, the Scandalous city of Wollongong!

Kristy said...

I wish I lived near the beach...It would be amazing for walks and runs.

Thanks for the info on the dating and where I have come from. It is easy to expect so much of ourselves sometimes...It is also hard when my family are all settling down (younger sister with a baby and my younger brother buying a houe with his girlfriend)...

I day I will find someone...

Have you told us the story of how you met your partner? I can't remember if I read it or not :)

I love hearing those stories so feel free to share if you like :D