Monday, June 16, 2008

DOMS

Well, I have to admit, it's been a while since I've had DOMS. Today my legs are killing - going downstairs is particularly difficult!!!

Yesterday morning, after I took Jemima for her quick round the block outing, I then proceeded to do some proper deadlifts, walking lunges, plie squats. This is what has caused the damned soreness today! yay... gotta love that :-)

This morning we did a couple of laps of the block, then I did a quick step workout, then finished with crunches & medicine ball / swiss ball ab rollups (you hold the medicine ball out behind your head with straight arms and bring it up to your knees).
With added degree of difficulty of one rhodesian ridgeback standing across my knees...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ughhh ... I hate DOMS!

Enough to put you off exercise!

LOL!