Monday, March 09, 2009

Another run session!

This morning I decided, since I want to hit the 20 min continuous on Thurs, that today I should go out for a two part run.
So... iPod working check
HR monitor working negative grrrrr I guess I need to read the instructions!
Warmup walk - 4 minutes
Jog - 10 minutes (good pace, got further than last week)
Walk 2 minutes
Jog - 11 minutes - that was a mind hurdle - just getting that second stage in a bit longer.
I seem to do better running continuously than in two bursts, but... at this stage I need to do two bursts I think

Kerryn, glad you're coming to FILEX!
I've booked in to a few 'action' things - Punchfit powerhouse boxing (my clients love boxing so I want to get a few other routines happening) - although it was a toss up with the Core Camp Kids as I'd like to introduce some kids fitness groups too.
Second session is Powerpacked group activities - Outdoors.
3 - Fresh Baked outdoor ideas (yes, there's a theme here!)
4 - Kettlebell power training (I love my kettlebells)
Sat
1 - Metabolic hard core training
2 Circuit training partner challenge _ although it was a toss up for all three PT sessions here..
3 Advanced resistance training for every client
4 The complete guide to body weight training or essential portable tools for PTs

sun
Bosu skills & drills
Pain Practice and Performance - the shoulder

to be honest, if they had less sessions, and repeated a few of the popular themes/ones it would be a whole lot better - it always turns out that the ones I really want are on at the same times!

No comments: