Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Filex

So... just before the 'early bird' deadline finished (better to have a few extra $ in my pocket than theirs) I tried to register online.... and of course, due to my slackness, the two outdoor sessions I really wanted to attend, it appears, so did a lot of other people, who weren't quite so slack in the booking department. they were 'greyed' out non-options . tsssk.
Still, there's nothing to say I can't go along and watch anyhow... just because there's enough people participating, doesn't mean one can't watch and take note :-)
I am actually looking forward to going this year - the schedule last year left me feeling a little flat...nothing really grabbed me...but this year it all seems so much more relevant to what I'm doing in growing (slowly, oh so slowly) my business.
I have two new clients who have started in my groups, and have had a few enquiries about mid morning sessions...shame I'm at my real work then ;-) (god, but for how much longer, who knows?) but I digress....
I can't wait to refresh my ideas and get a look at all the new stuff around!
Nothing like being around lots of fit people to get one fired up.

1 comment:

Kek said...

I can't remember which sessions I'm doing, Caroline - I'd have to go look them up, and I can't recall where I filed that thing....

There is a BOSU one, a couple of rehab-related ones and something about eating disorders.

I'll try to remember and post something.