Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All hell breaks loose in the horse world...

Wow. What a difference a weekend can make!! One minute I'm feeling all sorry for myself and my pony with his leg....then people are in lockdown unable to go anywhere with their horses....Some people can't go and see their horses for 30 days as they are in the flu zone... People who have travelled to Parkes to compete with their horses are stuck there now for at least 40 days until the last horse gets rid of its flu...
Hopefully our ponies will remain uninfected. Maybe that's the reason I've not been able to compete this year...
Or maybe not!
Still.
Well, exercise for the past two days has been a very short sharp 20 minute burst of circuit work... since I've had to be in the city for a course by 8.30am. Sleep...that'd be nice.

Have decided to wait until our dear little ridgeback boy comes home before pursuing his potential partner.... Common sense has prevailed. I must be getting old or something.
I was far too emotionally overwrought last week ...

How beautiful the weather has been here too, the past two days... it reached about 27 degrees today... too bad I was stuck inside...

No comments: