Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to the beach again!!

Well, after being locked away in meeting rooms for three days I was going a bit stir crazy... and literally feeling overly energetic (which is really unusual for me at the end of a long one day meeting!) which just happened to go overtime and mean I missed kickboxing class..
God forbid.
Husband went into overdrive to put my punching bag up in the garage for me because I was desperate to punch and kick something... hehe. Oh the power.

Met up with my beach workout partner this morning nice and early at 6am at Sandon Point and we did a nice jog then several sprints interspersed with walks & jogs - we're not as fit c/v wise as we were last summer - me thanks to injuries and refocusing more on weights, and her thanks to new job, but... we're back into it so we can be jumping out of our skins in no time again.

I am looking forward to kickboxing on Saturday morning though - it's such a great workout and the only time I am not in control of the workout.

No comments: