Monday, September 17, 2007

Lurgy No. 5

Okay, I am really over all of this illness that I have so far succumbed to this 'season'. I spent all night last night attempting to cough my lungs up (or whatever's left of them now after all these flu and cold viruses).

Still, having time to contemplate life and the universe it has given me much needed time to reflect on having completely lost focus with where I was headed business wise prior to going on holiday - which then ended up in a whirlwind of emotion following the loss of Suki, horse injury no. 5, etc..
So, now that we have young Rosa (or Tamsin Starburst as I prefer to call her) getting settled in, she's going to be attempting agility training come next Monday night - that should be fun - wonder who'll have more fun? me or her?!And then in a couple of weeks we'll have the young rambunctious Ridgeback, Keith coming along - hopefully they will get on okay - it's time to be able to refocus a little back on moi. So, as soon as my lurgy has finished I need to get back into my workouts which have been too easy in the past two weeks - not enough focus on kickboxing or weights, then I can call a couple of gyms to see where / when I can complete my 20 hours practical component.
Oh...when I was up with my horse the other day, one of the other ladies who has a horse on agistment has just signed up for 10 weeks with the Commando....http://www.commandosteve.com/ - $900 . I asked if she'd watched the Biggest Loser and she said No... I just said I hope you enjoy punishment..! I shall report her progress.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I watched the biggest loser and yep the Commando was tough. Wish her luck for me...

btw $900 sounds a lot for 10 weeks...

Sara said...

Hi Miss A! In answer to your question on my blog. Yes, Kim is still on biggest loser. Have a look at the website. Jillian comes along with the 'black team'. It looks like it's gonna be FUN (for us watching..heh).

ms_attitude said...

LOL it will certainly be entertaining viewing - there will be no love lost between Kim & Jillian I am sure!!!!
Kristy, it does sound like a lot of money, but it is for 6 sessions a week, which is $15 a session. Not bad really when you put it like that - and you know he will get results!