Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two workouts in a row! Could it be?

Is it that my life is resembling a little more normality? well, I won't get too excited, but it's starting to resume normality... apart from having to go to dog training tonight instead of Kickboxing...but I am going to take my gloves, focus mitts, kick shield down to the beach tomorrow for my beach workout with my friend. That should get us exhausted..!
So I actually managed another Afterburn workout this morning - again 2 sets only, not 3 - if I had gotten up at 5.15am instead I may have been able to fit the extra set in after the dog walk.

It's so nice and warm outside today, it seems such a waste of a day to be stuck in the office today, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... hopefully the warmth might hang around for the weekend since it's a nice long weekend ahead. Then the following two weekends are long for me as well - since we are picking up baby Keith next weekend, I have taken the week off to help settle them both together, and the following Monday is our work's 'picnic' day - so three long weekends in a row for me... Yay :-)

No comments: