Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Exams...Bali....

My final exam is tonight! It will be a great relief to have that part of the course all over ..done and dusted!

Then I can just focus on the practical - poor long suffering husband has been my guinea pig for 'body fat' testing - hmmm he's as lean as can be, so this has been interesting!
..Then there's the blood pressure - which, according to moi, was normal! Fun.

Just really have to find somewhere I want to go and do my 20 hours practical - that will be my post holiday challenge!

3 more sleeps to Bali.


Oh, the rebounder is getting the biggest workout - from doing pop squats on it, to sprint intervals.... it's amazing what you can do on a mini tramp LOL.

2 comments:

Sienna said...

I love Bali. However I went there before the bombings. I am sure there are so many people needing the support of the tourist trade. Good on you for going back.

ms_attitude said...

Hi Livy, thanks for popping in.
The Balinese are really suffering from the decline in the tourist trade. I have also heard that the orphanages are piling up with children being surrendered because their families cannot afford to keep them anymore.
That is really sad.