Thursday, July 12, 2007

Last sleep

Finally the last sleep has arrived!!
This morning I thought I'd best weigh in just to see what I am before holiday mode!! I am sure it will shift a bit - hopefully not too much, I will remain in control, have packed protein bars & taking my yoghurt maker.... sad but true! But at least I'll get my acidophilus to fight the old Bali belly!
It appears that somehow I've lost 2 kilos - must be due to the fact that I've had to change my morning beach workouts to something less cardiovascular! Just goes to show - too much cardio is a negative thing!
Slathered on the old St Tropez fake tan last night - will be so much better when the real thing takes over in the next few days!
See you all in blogland in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yeah, you made it to D day. Hope you have a wonderful time and come back at least the same weight and not more. From my experience of Bali, thats not going to be too hard to do.
Good job with the fake tan, you mst have been there before, the whites are the ones that get 'attacked' by the stret sellers. Have a wonderful time, can't wait to see the photo's :)