Thursday, October 04, 2007

Aaaah sunshine

It never ceases to amaze me how much happier and brighter I always feel when the day dawns and it is bright sunshine & blue blue skies...
but then it hits me that I have to spend the entire day stuck in an office.
Oh well, c'est la vie! Missed a call from Fernwood at Woonona yesterday, but they didn't leave a message so I don't know who to call back.. I hate that. Hopefully they'll call back today and hopefully it will be to say yes, I can do my 20 hrs practical there. Don't want much do I?!

Went for a jog on the beach this morning with the little chunky monkey... actually managed to tire her out, so she didn't need an additional play with the ball afterwards. We just jogged both lengths , so about 1.6 km.

Tomorrow is supposed to be HOT HOT HOT and windy - mmm coupled with bored school kids on holidays tends to = bushfires.

Was going to go to Ikea to get some bits and pieces to make our spare bedroom into a big walk in wardrobe, but..think I might wait until it's not going to be so hot. The last thing I want to do is have to go out West to my horse in the early afternoon when it will be at it's hottest and windiest.

So...my plan is: get up, take the chunky one down the beach for a quick run, come home, do an Afterburn workout, shower, breakfast up to the horse to check wound and temperature & snot free zones.

Enjoy the warmth for the rest of the day.. maybe do some housepainting. Then my sister and her partner are over for barbeque dinner.

Then Sunday I actually need to make some peppermint & lavender foot cream for an order for a lady at work... best get in and do some hubble bubble toil & trouble!! Need to make more soap too in time for Christmas - it takes a month to cure, but it's better if you leave it longer to really get nice and hard, otherwise too fresh and it lasts 5 minutes.

No comments: