Sunday, October 07, 2007

Shark or dolphin?

Well, I cannot wait until daylight saving kicks in - I wake up in a panic at 5am thinking I've slept in at the moment...only to find I could safely sleep for at least 45 minutes more...

Anyhow, we went down the beach this morning, Tamsin and I - and down the Northern end of the beach I looked out at the waves and just saw this fin cutting the surface and disappearing again. Just one, lone fin.

I am thinking more shark than dolphin. Didn't see any other fins, and ... it didn't really look dolphin fin-ish...

Glad I'm not swimming down there today :-)

Off to kickboxing tonight - it's great resuming some semblance of a normal routine again. I am such a creature of routine and habit - as sound as that sounds, but I absolutely detest having my routine mucked around and not being able to do all that I had planned in a week. Makes for one cranky Caroline!

After feeling dizzy all last week, my left gland has been swollen and that side of my throat kinda scratchy... I'm thinking must be a bit of an ear infection from the cold residue - courtesy of my deviated septum thanks to faceplanting off a horse many moons ago.

No comments: