Sunday, October 07, 2007

blind english referees?

Okay, here is a quick world cup rant.

Firstly...how on earth did England beat Australia in the rugby??? I have this thing against English rugby. They turn it into soccer with an oval ball. Guys, you're meant to run with the ball and score tries... not just rely on one player to boot the ball over the goal posts.

Secondly... well, I knew my beloved All Blacks would choke...just not this soon..and not to FRANCE. FRANCE of all countries...!!! Sacre bleu!
But - at least it's mainly down to the blind ENGLISH referee allowing a forward pass which then became the winning try.
Hmmm.

I hereby renounce my English citizenship.

Um. Go Fiji.

1 comment:

Jadey said...

Apparently the Aussies got a touch complacent and didn't see England as a true threat. Pride comes before a fall. :(