Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Yay! I finally got out for my run...

I managed to get out for a half hour walk/jog (90sec jog / 2 min walk) session this morning. Just what I needed to loosen myself up from netball!! Who'd have thought I'd be a bit stiff - the stiffness is really around my lower back - just from twisting/throwing etc I presume, and a bit of glute stiffness too.
All good :-)

I didn't get to ride my horse last night though - it was just miserable and drizzly up there and I didn't have the heart or the impetus to get him unrugged and cool/wet and then stick the darn lights on.

I have Friday off, so will ride then.

When I got back from my run this morning did about 20 minutes of lovely stretching... well, apart from having to contend with Jemima's paws in my stomach/chest etc.

No comments: