Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A day in bed makes all the difference

Well, I feel much better today. Just the typical residual snufflyness to cope with now, which is much easier than those aches and fever yesterday.
So, today has dawned beautiful again - so Jemima and I are off for a quick run on the beach to get out some of her energy - poor babe, because I was sick yesterday and a little preoccupied with shovelling the other day she hasn't had a run since Monday - so she took it out on her bedding (a nice quilt) this morning - it looked like it was snowing when we let her in this morning!

Then I'm off up to the horse - he has the saddle fitter coming today to refit his saddles - both of which are a little tight on one side - the last time I had them restuffed/fitted he had just recovered from his somersault over the fence, so I guess his musculature has returned to normal now.

Hmm, I haven't quite gotten around to booking in my dentist appointment....

No comments: