Thursday, July 10, 2008

Protein Bars

Last week I ordered some Chocolate Whey protein as I wanted to make a recipe in the latest M&F Hers (or Oxygen) = can't remember which!!!!
So, whilst I was online, I also scanned to see if there were any new yummy protein bars around - whilst I don't like to rely on protein bars, I like to have some on hand because I spend a lot of time in meetings, going to visit our agencies etc, so they are just handy.
Anyhow, I got a couple of chocolate chip protein cookies - verdict: Yum.
Another bar - Labrada Lean Body Granola Bar - eating now: Yum.
The other one, a Detour bar was decidedly ordinary. I remember they used to make a slimmed down version of these, marketed as Slim Whey and they were DIVINE. These are just way too big and unnecessary.... and basically fail my taste test!

No comments: