Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emerging from the fog

It's a weird thing, as we get closer to completion of this major project I've been working on, I feel as though I am emerging from a fog... a massive weight is lifting from my shoulders.

It was so good to get another run in down the beach this morning - god I've missed running on the beach. Now I just have a different workout partner - the 33kg furry one. At least she's getting old enough that she can run along - you have to wait until they are pretty much fully grown before you can run with them, to avoid any joint damage. She's such an energetic little bundle too.

Roll on launch next week... I'm feeling good :-)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I damand a new picture of your (little) girl! or can I just see one instead. She sounds like she has grown heaps, she must be huge now but with that cute flabby face still looking at you with those beautiful soft eyes..........