Monday, November 12, 2007

Bittersweet

Weekend was lots of fun - was my birthday so we went out to dinner on Saturday night with friends - great food and company!
We came to the heartbreaking decision that our little dog is potentially dangerous and as such, we can't keep her. She will be happy and lovely with us both - then all of a sudden a cloud comes across her face and she launches aggressively at husband's face. I don't want to get to the stage that this either might happen to a child, or I'm driving husband to hospital to have his face stitched back on. I hope staffy rescue treat her with all the care she deserves, but I honestly feel it's not a situation anyone should be in - she's 98% perfect...just 2% really screwed up by whatever happened in her past by males. With women she's loving and adoring.

I got my bike trainer, it's noisy! I did some sprint intervals yesterday morning, and managed to get to kickboxing last night. Trained legs this morning and will go to the pony tonight to get him back into work AGAIN, after his vaccination break (and then weather..)

No comments: