Thursday, November 15, 2007

blink...and then it's Friday..AGAIN

Okay, where are the weeks going? They just seem to be flying past even quicker... and it's not just that I'm getting older, at least I hope not.

The house is empty again of our little soul. Staffy Rescue are going to properly assess her and see what they can do to try and rehabilitate her. She seemed pretty relaxed though - greeted them like old friends as though she had just been away on a nice holiday. It's almost as though she knew - she gave me the biggest arms around neck staffy cuddles yesterday morning as though she knew she was saying goodbye. She jumped up on to the wall and then just put her arms on my shoulders and kissed my tears.

Sometimes you just have to know when things are outside of your control and capability, and we're not dog psychologists.

Back to the drawing board for us - and back to our original plans of ridgeback puppies.... so we have some to inspect who are 4 weeks old on the weekend....

To console myself I went back down the beach and jogged, then did 8x80m sprints... was very tiring!!!

Might do some bike sprints tomorrow...as well as riding the horse - who should now have a great deal of immunity to EI thanks to his injection two weeks ago.

No comments: