Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank god for bike trainers and great leg programs...

Well, it was pouring with rain this morning as I awoke - but I was grateful in the knowledge that I had planned on Leg Workout A this morning, which is a mix of dumbbells, bodyweight and plyometric exercises. Preceded by a 5 minute warmup on the bike, and followed by some heavier resistance cycling and sprints.
My legs were already a little fatigued after doing my beach sprints the morning before, and also kickboxing last night - now, with kickboxing, I stopped doing weight workouts on the mornings of the class as they would generally focus on a lot of muscular endurance stuff during the class. Well, last night, they focussed more on sprints in between fast boxing rounds.... geeeeez.... one day I might pick it right!! I was a tad tired last night, but hopefully it'll have the desired effect on those extra blubbery bits ;-)

No comments: