Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hocus Pocus, it's time to reFOCUS!

Aaah, yes, you can see why I'm not a poet.

With work being so darned busy and not a moment's breathing space lately, it's been really hard to maintain a focus on the things that are important to me... ie, my personal goals.

Where everyone else seems to lose weight when they get stressed, I tend to get a little 'stress' belly. This little puffy pouch that sits in front. Mmmm. nice. not.

So, in the interests of my sanity and body, I am going to refocus. Get back on track and kick my butt back into gear to ensure everything that passes my lips is what I had intended for that day. No hidden extras. Workouts will step up a notch (glute allowing) and nothing will get in my way.

I am planning out my next four weeks of exercise & diet - I might incorporate the Turbulence Training workouts into my routines now. I had the whole thing printed out, but loaned to my sister...who isn't speaking to me right now because I am so selfish with my 'spare' time.. What spare time, I ask? But I digress.

Watch this space!

No comments: