Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I .... can't......brea..th..e..........

Ha! so my fitness isn't quite what it used to be... so what do I, in my infinite wisdom decide this morning to do? Aaah, ye olde hill runs.... I won't even pretend to call them hill sprints.

Now, I do have to admit that the hill I decided on this morning is a killer it's got a really high gradient... so I jogged up that a couple of times... before downgrading my expectations!
Then around the corner (I live quite high up), is a slightly longer, lower gradient hill... I then ran that a few times too. No... I never made the sprint, but... one must start somewhere - and that second hill was a good place. I might go back there next week and try and speed things up a little.

I then came home, took my girl for her walk, fed her (this morning was sardines & her hills science diet for LARGE puppies!), then attempted to do abs.... whilst having sardiney licks, paws on the stomach..she even sat on my stomach at one point...

No comments: