Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stop the bus...

I think I need to get off, have a bex and a quick lie down...

Oh dear. Life is far too busy, stressful and hectic at the moment. What happened to those carefree days of yonder? The ones where I breezed along, not a care in the world. How did I get so busy? Oh, apart from the bit where my manager went on maternity leave with no replacement...
but even my personal life just seems to be racing from one thing to another... desperate attempts at squeezing as much into my weekends and evenings as possible...

As Edina once said.... 'in with anger...out with love'.

At least I managed a kickass session on the beach this morning... thank god for exercise to restore one's sanity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.