Monday, June 04, 2007

Exam...

Over and one with.... and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would/could have been! So for that I am eternally grateful.
Still.... better wait for the results before I say it wasn't that hard.... I could have been seriously mistaken!
Started on the last module last night - all about business & marketing... oh, and there's even a section on computer skills.... given that I have been doing marketing for 10 years, have worked in conveyancing, e business, and many other businesses...hopefully this one will be a breeze....

Managed to put my running shoes on today and run in them, rather than just hobble and quickly remove them. Luckily that I was able as this morning was pretty cold on the beach. Still no whales...

Missed my kickboxing class last night which I was upset about... my big boss decided to call me in for a chat to make sure all was still okay after all that has happened over the past week or two... that was the time I was supposed to leave to get to the KB class on time.. still. had to be done.

Builders are back today to finish the last of their work in our renovations.... should be all finito by the end of this week. Oh, what luxury... but then, we have more hard work in finishing it off properly to come. We will still be doing the rendering outside, which will include blueboarding over some of the old weather board along the sides of our house, and repainting the whole thing... then painting the new room inside...then we can move our loungeroom to that new room..and redecorate the existing lounge room to make it the new large family / dining room. Not that we have any family save for us and the pooch...but still.. it will be fab when finished.

5 comments:

liz said...

Thanks for dropping by! Who are you doing your course through? Good luck with the results - I'm sure you really know your stuff and hope the injury heals up quick :)

Sara said...

I just read about your poor toe. I once broke my pinky toe and nobody ever believes how PAINFUL that is! The teasing ... :{

Pip said...

WOW, - good luck with the exam! Sounds like you did awesome Caroline!

How far do you live from the beach? - I've never been to Wollongong but see it's right on the coast, - hope to get there someday!

Pip

Sue said...

When do you find out about your exam results???? Good luck

ms_attitude said...

Thanks for dropping in all! Liz, I'm doing it with fitnation.
Sara, I agree... how can something so small cause so much pain!!!

Pip - I'm a 5 minute drive to the beach - we're in the escarpment area. We figure though, with global warming we may well be beachfront in about 10-20 years...
Sue.... results back & up! 87% so I'm happy. Just rocketing through the last module now before we head to Bali and then I can come back and do 20 hours practical in some gym....