Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's amazing how quickly a week passes...

when you've been in bed for three days of it!! Some dreaded lurgy managed to 'stop' me in my tracks this week...aches..fever..swollen glands..
I could hear my body saying, well, you broke your toe...you didn't stop
you tore your calf muscle..you didn't stop
you WILL stop now!
so I did.

The trouble is, being such a creature of routine, I love my routine... get up at 5.45, workout, shower at 7..
I just hate having it broken. Still, I had plenty of time to read my new books, and I am itching to start my new workouts! I should also be able to have my final theory exam in the next fortnight, so looking forward to that. Then Bali.
I am also very over the rain.... and bleak weather.. at least today there is some blue sky and sunshine!

1 comment:

LizN said...

Sorry to hear about your toe Caroline. So small, yet we use them for everything!

Cheers
Liz n