Thursday, June 14, 2007

physio

Well, I bit the bullet and figured I should really make some time for myself and go and see a physio. So...off I toddled. It turns out that I do have a tear in the belly of my Gastrocnemius, but the bleeding has gone into the Soleus deep underneath - hence my thinking that it was more soleus than gastroc.
Still, a bit of good old ice, compression, some cross training on the bike...boxing, no kicking..stretching...and apparently I should be good to go again in a week...although only jogging, not sprinting...damnations.
***********************************************************************
This weekend looks like it will be yet another in the wild wet cold & windy stakes..just perfect for staying indoors, studying...and finishing off module 5.
Not so good for horseriding though....pony will be bored.
Might see if we can go hunting for floorboards too...
Will go to kickboxing tomorrow morning...warm up on bike and then just box.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds so painful! I read your post where you described how it happened- ouch ouch ouch! You have been in the wars lately!!

ms_attitude said...

LOL maybe it's my body saying... too much!!!!