Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's done.

I have now submitted my final assessments (all 22 pages worth) for the last module.
Sometimes there is a good side to bad weather!

Now I can just get the last bit of final study done in readiness for my exam... then onto the practical mode.

The practical stuff can happen when we return from Bali, where we're headed mid July for two weeks of sunshine.

_______________________________
So much for category 2 cyclonic winds... they didn't really eventuate, thank goodness. Would have put our new roof to the test!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I can't believe you are going to Bali, I'm jealous :O Good luck with the final assessment. Yay for you.

LizN said...

Oh you lucky duck! Have a great time in Bali :)

Hugs
Liz N

ms_attitude said...

I am really looking forward to the holiday! Aside from having to leave the ailing pooch behind..but at least she'll be well looked after by our friends who will babysit & housesit!