Monday, June 18, 2007

Rain, Rain & more Rain..is good for studying!

Well, we have had such a wet old time here in Wollongong. Saturday saw so much rain I thought we were going to have another flood like we did in 98. Luckily..we didnt. But still, with so much rain, all I could do was study. So I have 99.9% finished my last module's assessments. Just have to research and write an article on some innovation within the fitness industry and I will be done...
Went back to physio this morning and I can go for one run between now and Friday morning ( my next appointment) but only on grass and only for 15 minutes...

Apparently we are supposed to be hit with even more violent weather tonight. Hopefully it will be after I have been to visit my pony to make sure he's okay, not too bored...warm enough, dry enough.

No comments: