Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dinner...

Well, it was as good as I had hoped!
We did go the whole hog...literally - Entree of Prawns & Salad, Main of Chicken Breast, and I couldn't go past the Creme Brulee.... I'm a sucker for a good creme brulee. It is my absolute favourite dessert.

Glad I've got another beach run session tomorrow lunchtime though :-) - plus a lot of boxing on Saturday. Then at least I get to ride my poor neglected horsey on sunday...well, he thinks he's neglected. And he is, by comparison to years gone by when I spent most days with him...

2 comments:

Jadey said...

A girl after my own heart. The Creme Brulee is the most amazing dessert. Unless of course the toffee gets burnt.

ms_attitude said...

Hehe, the best one I have ever had was actually in a small country town down in Termeil (south of Ulladulla) - lavender creme brulee. It was heavenly.