Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week 2: couch to 5km

Dejavu I know I've been here before... I think I got sick just after that...
But... anyhow.. I'm here..again..now..and I will not get sick!
I will venture to week three and beyond!!

So. 90sec jog, 2 min walk.
All good.
The hills at the end are KILLERS though. They are supposed to be in my cooldown zone.. still, I get to cooldown on the 20 min walk with the dog!


Aaah. Jemima made me proud on the weekend. She got her 'graduation' ribbon and has progressed to first class from beginners.
This week she showed me how mature she is becoming. She sat, alongside 8 others, all sitting there in a row. Leashes dropped. Waited while we told them to stay, then came bounding when we called.
Aaaaaah. So cute.

We have netball tonight! I think we are languishing somewhere at the bottom of this league! LOL. They should have just put us up one grade.. not two! Still, at least there is big competition in this grade!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I would love a little puppy dog and to take them to dog obedience school. It sounds like so much fun!

ms_attitude said...

Hehe, don't be fooled. There are periods of extreme evil-ness ;-) but so much love.
The hardest thing with getting 'bigger' breeds of puppies is that you can't take them for long walks or runs until their growth plates close around 12 months... frustration all round!