Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freezing and Raining

This weather is just downright bizarre. The last two mornings it's been freezing and pouring rain - certainly not ideal for me to jog on the bike path!!! So yesterday morning I opted for a full on kettlebell workout and this morning I trained upper body - with pushups, full pushups with mountain climbers, some boxing moves, then with DBs - then DB chest presses, reverse situps off the bench.

I'm tired.... I hope I am not coming down with something...

Maybe it's just the weather! I hope. Still I chucked a multivitamin down this morning as well just in case.

My weight & size continue to decrease - I think I've dropped a size! 3.5kg.

Hopefully the weather will be a bit kinder and I'll go for my day 1 of week 5 run session! Going to have to do them back to back and do one again on Saturday morning too - Sunday will be my rest day - we're off out to Bistro 345 again for a friend's birthday dinner.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

How does your day to day meal plan look Caroline for you to lose weight? I have plaetued (not sure how to spell) at the moment, and I know why kind of... But I would like to drop a pant size..., without dieting!

ms_attitude said...

Hi Kristy, I'll post up my meals in another post for you. I am following the Precision Nutrition way of eating as much as possible.