Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two training sessions down!

Well, I'm really happy. I'm finally doing what I have wanted to do for such a long time.
I can't wait to make the transition from (as my manager says) "corporate whore" to 'self employed business woman'.

:-)

Have had two training sessions (tuesday and today, and then we are up for another tomorrow)
Then I have a whole week away from work - we're heading down the coast to a spot called "Brogo" - it's in the mountains half way roughly between Narooma and Merimbula.
And..it's dog friendly (rule number 1), so we can have a nice family trip away for a few days.

Will be nice to chill out, head to the beach, walk around the countryside... fab.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Your business sounds great and before you know I am sure you will be run off your feet.

Enjoy your nice break away. Sounds like a great place.

ms_attitude said...

Thanks Kristy, it's so exciting. Finally all coming to fruition!