Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hmmm

Looks like blogger has been infiltrated by 'blowjob' blogs... LOL - When I logged in to dashboard, you know when it flicks through the latest updated bloglists - every second one was about blowjobs! Oooooh dear.


Anyhow - on to my morning! Wow - it's going to be a HOT day today - 35degrees... it was already really really warm at 5.30am as I set out to do my last of my week 2 Couch to 5km runs. As I was rounding one street corner, I heard the tell tale...WWOOOSH WWWWWOOOOSH.. of BLOODY magpie wings again! So I had to jog backwards until I turned the next corner so the damn thing wouldn't swoop me again.

The hills killed - but my calves were better this morning. Must be getting used to the hills now. I think I need new shoes. I can't believe it. My right foot I am finding some of the toes are getting pins and needles... grrrrr.
When I got home, I then took Jemima out for a longer walk this morning - which meant back up the hills again for a second time on the way home! We were both pooped when we got back. So warm.
Plus I am feeling really dizzy today... it feels like that 'dizzy' bug that was going around a year or so ago.

Hope everyone has a lovely long weekend - good luck to Kek in her comps this weekend too!

I have Jemima's rhodesian ridgeback specialty show to take her to this weekend - if you've ever seen 'best in show' - that movie was really a documentary ;-) LOL

1 comment:

Jadey said...

I think you need to go to the embroiderer and buy a cap and get some eyes embreoidered in the top that you can ear for your runs. PERFFFECT!!!!

Good luck in the specialty!