Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What things look like food wise for Kristy

Breakfast:
Norganic 9 wholegrain cereal with Metabolic Drive chocolate protein shake/skim milk

Mid Morn:
25g cheese & strawberries or
Precision Nutrition bar (made from peanut butter, protein powder, flaxseed, almond meal, egg, pecan meal)

Lunch:
is usually leftovers from the night before, so could be:
Chicken & vege stirfry with small amount basmati rice
Grilled chicken & salad
Grilled Moroccan lamb & salad
Fish & salad or green beans / broccoli etc

Afternoon:
Always the same
Natural yoghurt with frozen berries & spoonful of muesli on top

Dinner:
Like lunch

Evening:
If i am peckish I'll have a bit of Precision Nutrition bar or something like that.

I eat on plan Monday - Friday lunch. Friday evening will have some wine & we may have some nibbles.
I eat on plan Saturday - may just have wine on Sat night & maybe some Lindt Dark Chocolate Orange
Try and eat as much to plan on Sunday

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thank you Caroline. I am going to have to rethink what I am going to eat day to day...

I like your afternoon snack....