Tuesday, May 08, 2007

low tide...

It's been excellent down the beach this week with low tide - so much firm sand to just jog, run & sprint on! YAY!!!
So far this week has entailed (apart from lots of work...! *yawn*):
Monday morning - ummm...the alarm failed to wake me....did have a shocker of a night's sleep though. Sometimes it's okay to go with the flow....
Monday afternoon - thankfully kickboxing! Did 1 hr study ...
Tuesday morning - Beach - mixed 1.5km jog with firm sand sprints - 80m
Tuesday evening - Ride the wild pony. Poor thing, had the dentist check his teeth on Thursday and it appears that in his last accident he must have fractured a tooth - and stopped using one side of his mouth...all fixed now though... teeth all even again, so hopefully he'll start using that side again! Got home to find Precision Nutrition v.2 waiting for me, so can't wait to have more than 5 minutes to get stuck into that!
Wed morning - Loads of firm sand still - jogged 1.3km then did 200m fast run on firm sand, walked up to soft sand, then jogged 200m in soft sand - did 5 circuits of that, then went down to the firm sand and did a mix of 60, 70 & 80m sprints, then decided to stretch & head to the shower..
This evening is kickboxing again, more beach tomorrow morning, ride pony again on Thurs night, and beach friday morning, then sat am will be my weights session - legs, chest & triceps. - I'm only doing one weights session a week at the moment purely because I am enjoying the kickboxing - and that's quite an upper body workout too - and then I can just concentrate more on getting a good leg workout in. Did notice a vein in my shoulders starting to pop out in my shoulder workout last week... much to my husband's horror at my excitement LOL.

1 comment:

liz said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Beach workouts sound great! Unfortunately I dont live close enough. The photos on ur phone is a great idea!!