Monday, May 28, 2007

Some things you may not know about me

Okay, I've been tagged by the lovely Cherub.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I was born in Bridport, Dorset in the UK.

2. When I was 7 we moved to Auckland, New Zealand where I lived for 13 years.

3. The very first job I had when I first left school was packing smoked eel in Whenuapai in the evenings...

4. I hate the smell of milky coffee.

5. I am allergic to coriander leaf. Just the smell is enough to make me want to hurl.

6. I have never wanted children - and luckily (for them for that reason!), I don't have any.

7. I always wanted to be a hairdresser when I left school, but was offered an apprenticeship on the proviso that I provide 'extras' for the luxury of having that job. Needless to say, I decided hairdressing wasn't for me (LOL, hence the smoked eel soujurn). That was Graeme, the owner of Saks Hairdressers in Auckland. Eeuuw.

I am tagging
1. Sue
2. Pip
3. Jadey
4. Barb
5. Linda
6. Leanne
7. Michelle

No comments: