Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Totally freeeeezing!!!

Omigod, the wind this morning was from the South West...and boy did it cut you like a knife. I jogged the beach in my fleece....which is pretty unusual for me..honest.
I am so loving the really low tide this week....
Back to kickboxing tonight!
Well, I critiqued myself in the mirror this morning - and there are definite body composition changes happening before my very eyes.... finally! And trousers that I bought a couple of weeks ago that were snug are getting pretty loose already. I think it's the combination of
the cold
the Precision Nutrition plan and
the kickboxing

oh... FINALLY today..our hot water is back on the roof....I will not miss boiling water for 1/2 hour in the morning for my bath.

I can't wait to get home from kickboxing to get in the shower ...bliss! hehe.

No comments: