Thursday, May 10, 2007

Winter was here this morning....

12 degrees when I dragged myself out of bed this morning. Of course, locked in the sanctuary of one's warm house doesn't allow one the luxury of knowing this until they are heading down the driveway...shivering....
Took a while to warm the old bones up on my run this morning...so I opted for soft sand sprints after my 1.5km jog.
Can't wait unti June when the whales start migrating back up North.... imagine jogging along the beach as a humpback whale is playing around in the water nearby....I will have to take my camera each morning just in case.
We've seen a few heading through each season - pods of pilot whales and the odd humpback or two. Spectacular stuff.

1 comment:

Sue said...

My God, where are you actually located? Whales visiting whilst jogging on the beach, now I could do with that. I keep waiting for that picture of the sunrise but I can wait patiently for the pictures of the whales............