Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yay..it's Friday!!!

Well, Friday has rocked around quicker than expected....it's raining too. Silly me decided I would do a dumbbell session in my garage yesterday instead of hitting the beach..but then I had to do another garage session this morning because it was pelting down. So..I grabbed out my old step, did some boxing technique moves & alternated with my version of a step class.
THEN I had to haul butt back upstairs to get the water that was boiling on the stove into my bath! LOL it seriously is like being back in the dark ages. Novel. Very novel. But if that damn solar heater isn't back on my roof today then the novelty will wear very thin very soon..like..now..!
Of course, who knows if it will be possible to stick the thing back on when it's raining.
Getting my haircut & coloured tonight. One day I will get around to sticking some photos of me on here - but...no need to scare people so soon.
Now, I really hate getting my hair coloured at the hairdresser. So much time wasted!!!! But I finally decided to relent and let them do it...trouble is, having short hair requires cutting every 4-5 weeks, which means... recolouring. So I always figured it was not only a waste of time but a waste of money too. Oh well, you only live once.

Oh...my horse..well, I started to lunge him (pre-riding as he has 'isseeeuws'). He must have just had a bit too much pent up energy, because the first excuse he could find (the sensor light coming on outside the shed) he started bucking and careering an snorting around me, then the head went up, neck arched, tail went up like an arab (he was clearly pretending to be a black arab stallion apparently), and he bounced his way around me again. Finally I managed to get him to stop, he let out the biggest snort. And..all was quiet and mosy again!
Funny bugger!

Aaah, well, off to kickboxing tomorrow morning, then up to ride the pony - weather permitting.

2 comments:

Jadey said...

If you ever tried to lunge my Omo he kicks for the head :p Nasty bugger doesn't like being lunged.

Sue said...

Geez i hope that solar water is back up and working again, you must have the patience of a saint.