Tuesday, May 01, 2007

sunrise

This morning the sunrise was just stunning.... and I have to say, every morning when I get down the beach I think the same thing..I should bring a camera down. But do I? nope.
Well, there was a fabulous fluorescent orange/pink strip along the horizon..couple that with the beautiful silver ocean with tinges of pink....magic.

There was a bit of sort of firmish sand so I jogged that, then did some 60m soft sand sprints with a walk in between. That was HARD. I think the last few I ran out of puff at about 40m! LOL.
The funny thing was there was some young boy jogging along the soft sand past me, and I'd just finished a sprint and was having a drink, as he passed me he picked up his speed and ran for about 20m, then slowed down again. What the? I just wonder what this 15yo boy was trying to prove to this old 41 yo woman?
Hmm, son, when you're 41, come back down and we'll see what speed you're doing through the soft sand. LOL.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Damed teenage boys should be banned. Wonder what he thought he was proving, or was it you were chasing him????

ms_attitude said...

Hehe, I didn't think that maybe that's just how scary I look first thing in the morning..!! LOL