Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend...

What a weekend! Ha, well, hot water... let's say that baths are becoming boring.. but still, better than nothing! Tomorrow is the day we have our solar power heater back on the roof.

Oh..our roof... it's finished. Just like our ads say, we made the right choice. The houses on either side of us are tiles, like we had. But our new sleek steel roof, just looks stunning. Can't wait until the rest of it's finished now.

Friday night. Hairdresser to Caroline, 'what colour were you thinking of?' (me, plan ahead?), me to hairdresser, 'whatever you think, i trust you'. Mwaaahaaahahahaaaa
well, it's gone from blonde to dark browny/auburn. Whoa. what a shock. Oh well, it'll fade off.

Saturday was an early start - I wanted to throw some rose petals into the water off of Sandon Point where I scattered Mum's ashes last year. It's been 2 years since Mum passed away.

Then went to kickboxing...then rode the horse - it was howling a freezing gale up there, but the pony just acted cool, calm & collected. Then my girlfriend brought her 3 year old off the track filly over for a roundyard session & ride around the property with 'uncle Kado'. Uncle Kado reckoned this young filly was might perty and kinda hot stuff for a young chick. This young thoroughbred was as cool and calm as her old 'uncle' in the howling gale. Sensible pony.

Took Suki up for her weekly treat up to see Kado yesterday. It really is 'Suki's' time up there when she's there. Poor Kado kind of resigns himself to the fact that I will get to him once I've dried Suki off from her several swims in the dam.
All up there were 6 dogs up there by the time we had finished - Grace the foxie cross, Boris the Mastiff/Ridgeback (who I just LOVE - he's one special boy), Jack the schnauzer (with a little too much attitude, but he fell in love with this new older woman that was around, one Ms Suki), Mindy the pomeranian cross, Bundi the springer spaniel cross and Ms Suki, the kelpie cross. It was probably the most dogs that Suki has ever been 'loose' around and they were all fabulous together, so she had a great day.

Paul was off down at Wakefield Park doing supersprints with the Snotmobile yesterday and while he was sitting on the grid, someone came up and said hi to him, it was Matt from the Body for Life forum! Very cool.

Last night I finished typing the assessments for my special populations module (the penultimate)...it is now safely emailed to Fitnation with my exams being sent to my JP as we speak...

Well, this morning I headed down to the beach - the tide is out for miles at the moment. Bliss! So I jogged 1.5km then did a 200m fast run / 200 m soft sand jog x 4 then headed home to heat water/draw bath....

3 comments:

Li7hium said...

Hey Caroline,
Sounds like you had a very busy weekend.
Once I recognised the Snotmobile, it was impossible for me to let the day go by without saying hello.
Just prior to our last session, Paul and I sat in the marshalling area next to each other. Thankfully, they ran the Clubbies separate from us mere MX5s, and I wasn't embarassed by the speed of the "missiles on wheels".
Going to be starting another Challenge this coming weekend!
Matt

Jadey said...

Are you near wakefield? I will be there on the weekend with the Dutton Rally. Looking forward to it AND trying to buy myself some thermals all at once! haha

ms_attitude said...

Ohhh you will need thermals there Jadey!
Nah, I'm in Wollongong, Matt's in Newcastle. Matt & Paul were both at the supersprints at Wakefield on the weekend.
Hey Matt - good luck with the next challenge.. what are your goals this time around? supreme buffness? :-)